1) How was your first contact with photography?
My father was working in dtp and he got one of the first canon didgital point and shoot cameras, so I borrowed it to shoot some of my friends skateboarding.
2) Have you studied or are you self-taught?
I started off with self teaching, than I went to US for a year to be exchange student. I picked photography class and in second semester i got to be teachers aid so I had 2 hours of photography everyday.
3) What is your style of photography?
I mainly do wedding photography. I love to shoot wide open apertures, in soft light.
4) What photographers do you admire?
I admire all photographers who created their own style, trying to think who had the biggest impact on me but can’t decide. I have to say Joey L story was very inspiring.
5) What is the best advice about photography that you have been given?
Damn it man these are hard questions! welll…Most recent one was to use fixed WB.
6) What components should a photo have to be good?
7) How was the process of leaving a stable job to full time photographer?
My life was always unstable and I never had a stable job, I was pretty much a student, father and photographer at age of 21.
8) What was your worst photographic experience?
Deleted part of my raw files….
9) What cameras do you use?
Xpro 2, 5Div
10) A good advice for beginners who want to dedicate themselves to full time photography?
Look for your own ways, search your style, shoot as much as possible and don’t rely on others advises, specially mine!
Thank you Tomek for taking the time replying the questions !